GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sect. 1 Scope of validity, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between msscientific Chromatographie-Handel GmbH Lab-Club and entrepreneurs who purchase goods in our shop. Conditions that oppose or differ from our terms and conditions are not accepted by us. The contract language is German.
Sect. 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the internet represent a binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can put one or more products into the cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. By clicking the order button you accept this offer to conclude a purchase contract.
Sect. 3 Customer information: Storage of the contractual text
The contract with the item details (e.g. kind of product, price) will be stored by us. We will send the GTC to you, but you can download the GTC at any time in addition, via our web page. As a registered customer you can access your past orders in the customer login area: My Account.
Sect. 4 Customer information: Correction note
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options.
Sect. 5 Retention of title
The purchased item(s) remains our property until full payment is made.
Sect. 6 Statute of limitations of your warranty
(1) The warranty complies with the statutory provisions.
(2) Your warranty claims due to defects in the good sold shall become time-barred one year after the passing of risk. The following claims are excluded from this rule:
- on compensation for
- for maliciously concealed defects
- arising from any granted warranty
- on recourse under §§ 445a, 478 Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB, Civil Code)
- due to defects in materials and components which have been used in accordance with their normal use and which have caused its defectiveness.
The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a granted warranty period, the longer period shall apply in favor of the buyer.
Sect. 7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for minor negligence in breach of duty, provided such breaches do not involve essential contractual obligations, damages caused by death, bodily injury, impaired health or guarantees or affect claims under the Produkthaftungsgesetz (ProdHaftG, Product Liability Act). The same applies to breaches of duty by any of our agents and legal representatives. The contractual obligations include, in particular, the obligation to deliver the item and title to you. We furthermore must deliver to you the item free of material defects and deficiencies.
Sect. 8 Jurisdictional venue
The exclusive jurisdictional venue for all disputes arising under this contract is our registered office, if you are a merchant.
Document produced and updated by janolaw AG.